MA Lisc # 95
1. Sessions begin and end at scheduled times. Sessions begun late due to the client arriving late end at the appointed time and are full price.
2. Be present (not under the influence of alcohol or drugs).
3. Clients provide a health history and updates clinic when necessary.
4. If cancellation is necessary, please give 24-hour notice or you will be charged for the appointment. Emergency cancellations are determined at the practitioner’s discretion.
5. Payment is expected at the time service is rendered.
6. During mobile massage appointments, if a client does not arrive within 15 minutes of the appointed time he or she will be charged for the full session.
7. Sexual harassment is not tolerated. If the practitioner’s safety feels compromised, the session is stopped immediately.
8. Be clean, having showered the same day as treatment or after exercising.